Thursday, February 18, 2010

48/365

After a morning of pure torture (vaginal u/s, being weighed, pap smear), I got to do one of my most favorite things...wander Target aimlessly kidfree. Such bliss, and since it was an unplanned trip I didn't even have my coupons with me and it was kind of nice. Valentine's Day stuff was 75% off and I was able to pick up some awesome candles and body stuff that was marked down but didn't really have anything too Valentiney about them. I also got an adorable heart throw for $2.50 that I've declared mine immediatly. We'll see how long that lasts.

In my wanderings, I feel in love. These things are way cuter then my kids. I want, I want.



and these! I had these when I was young and almost burnt our house down with them. I put them on top of my lampshade and left the lamp on. Their little feet melted off, so my munchechies were footless, but that's okay. Now that I look at them, they're kind of freaky. Not in a good way either.


Then I got the call that my mom was sick and we had to get Cooper. Snapped back to reality real quick, but it was great while it lasted.

2 comments:

  1. I loved my Monchhichi. :) Monchhichi Monchhichi, oh so soft and cuddly... here's the commercial! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od3cNTl40VI

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Target part sounds fun but the rest not so much, lol.

    ReplyDelete