Sunday, February 21, 2010

51/365


Book Review:Night Fall by Nelson Demill. A guy on the house my husband is working on "Tom the Painter" gave him this book to read. He received it from "The Johnson's", whom loved it. So, John read it and thought it was great as well and passed it on to me. I hate to put a stop to this little love fest but it just didn't do much for me. I suspect it's because I'm not really into detective novels. The book is a quick 650+ pages and does pick up about half way through. It revolves around TWA Flight 800 and the conspiracey theory investigation into what caused it's explosion. I really think I'm in the minority on not loving this book and it's rather good. The ending was great, so if you do enjoy this genre, I'd recommend it. If you don't, I don't think it's a strong enough entry to convert you.

1 comment:

  1. Um...can you slow down on your book reading? You've got twice as much as me! And I managed to read a whole book today. I need some quick reads so I don't feel like such a slacker! lol

    ReplyDelete