Wednesday, March 10, 2010

68/365


This is one of my favorite things to reuse, old pie plates. Of course, the secret is now out I don't make my own crust, but if you thought I did, then you don't know me to well.

A few ways it's handy
- crab leg shells
- holds sidewalk paint
- holds bubbles so the kids can all share the dippage
- throw coin in
- throw crayons/markers in so they don't roll on floor
- use to dip your bread in to make french toast
- hermit crab bathtub
- frisbee
- toy drums
- put your grapes and berries in after being washed
- serve cookies or ham rolls


it's usage is endless! It's a good thing.
**No, I do not interchange these uses. Our hermit crabs are not bathing in the dish we used to make french toast, lol.

3 comments:

  1. Do you use the same one for all those things??
    I hope you wash and santize it after it's been the hermit crabs bath and before it's your french toast bowl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, no I don't reuse like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Phewwww!! I was getting worried.

    ReplyDelete