Sunday, April 18, 2010

107/365

Saturday was a full day. I checked out a preschool with both boys in tow while John worked. Once he got home, it was dinner and monster truck time! We told the boys we were going out to eat and Parker immediatly decided it was too a "fancy restauarant" and he needed a tie. The boys don't have any so this is what they ended up with. If that doesn't say class, I'm not sure what does.

We went to Joe's Crab Shack and my parents met us there. I think Parker had the time of his life. I will say the one cool thing about not having money to eat out anymore is that when we do, it's so appreciated.


After that we head to the Silverdome for the monster truck show courtesy of Grandpa and Grandma Austin's generous easter money gift. It was good, we think. They had a lot of trucks, it was just ran horribly and moved so slow. The boys did like it and I think it was one of those days they'll always remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment