Wednesday, November 24, 2010

328/365


This was delivered today...turns out my parents decided to surprise us for Christmas with not only a bluray player but a new 46inch tv, which is being delivered and set up next week!! I am still in shock. We are not big electronic people, in fact our current tv is 15yrs old and bought by my parents as a housewarming gift. I don't even know what a bluray is really, does it play regular dvd's? I am hoping so. This is something we would of never bought ourselves and I just feel so lucky and greatful. My parents do these things every few years and it makes me sad that with how things are going, I might not to get to do the same for my own children. I really hope it's not the case because I would love to beable to to surprise them like this everyone now and then too.

1 comment:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
    awesome!!! Don't feel bad, we're still using our old tubes too....I bought mine when I was 17 and have had it since...it's our great room TV and it's only 27". One problem I don't have is hubby inviting guys over to watch sports, hahahha. ;o)

    ReplyDelete