Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12/365


I am so excited because my husband is finally painting our main bathroom after being here almost 4 years. 4 years of walking into this green aqua leaf what the hell were they thinking motif. 4 years of being paranoid a guest might think I actually picked this out or gasp, stenciled it myself. To this day I cannot believe that someone willingly did this to their bathroom! What happen to a nice neutral cream or eggshell? Our house was built in 1998 so it's not like it's even that old to be so dated. Anyways, we can't really afford new hardware or tile right now so it will be a bit by bit project, but I have some gift cards for Sear's to get the paint and cannot.wait!

2 comments:

  1. fun! i want to paint so badly but we're renting and DH says NO WAY. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lived in our house for 5 1/2 years and there are still things to do. We are finally working on painting. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete