Sunday, February 14, 2010

43/365

Saturday was a fun day! Started out with sleeping in, then powered donuts (yum!). I took Parker to a classmates birthday party at a bounce house and he had a great time. This is one of those things that is harder to do when it's a typical kids party and your child is the one that is "different". I have to force myself to take him sometimes because the truth is it'd be so much easier to stay home and he wouldn't even know, but that just doesn't seem fair. It might be easier for me, but that doesn't make it right. Luckily, he did pretty good and everyone was super nice.

That night was my monthly dinner with my mom friends that all have kids on the spectrum. We've been doing this for sometime now and I swear have more fun each time. How can you beat awesome conversation coupled with great mexican food and margaritas!

These bags are from Grandma and Grandma D. for the boys for Valentine's Day. Both complety filled with candy of course! John's been doing his best to whittle down the quantity at night when they goto bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment