.5 My friend Gi*2's blog, Adventures in Babymaking, is having a pretty cool giveaway on her blog, check it out!
1. Parker's IEP was scheduled for the 20th, so we had to rescedule my surgery that was going to be on the 19th. It's now on June 7th.
2. I'd lay money down Parker's spring concert or his dental surgery is June 7th or 8th.
3. My Mother spent 15endless minutes explaining to me all I should expect with menapause. I'm farking 35 and she didn't even start until she was in her very late forties. W.T.F.
4. Mustard is a bitch to get out.
5. Diet sabotage is still finding hidden Easter eggs a week after Easter.
6. Swagbucks rocks. Seriously check it out if you haven't. I don't have one referral and this makes Dana sad.
7. Pink eye does not rock.
8. This one is fine, but he has to imitate his brother of course.
8.5 Yes those pictures suck ass. Cell pics = less work to post.
9. Calliou fascinating has passed. It's now Spongebob. Do you know how bad Parker use to freak out at Spongebob. I am mentally scarred for life from some of his freak outs from this show and now, it's the funniest thing ever to him.
10. Instead of whining I can't afford to take the kids to the ocean and being sad, I've decided to shut it and start saving what I can. A little here, a little there. I'd love to have a goal of 2011, but 2012 is more likely and if we need the money, we need the money. I got nothing to lose but a dream.