Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Surgery Update

Surgery was Monday and I was just informed I am on my last day here of recovery and will have the boys tomorrow, so I figured it was time for an update. The whole point of this surgery was to take a look at a cyst on my right ovary that the doctor couldn't get a good look at due to a fibroid blocking it. The cyst was noticed during a yearly u/s I have done to monitor the fibroids. I've never had an issue or pain. All this is funny to me because I woke up from surgery Monday with no right ovary andextremly sore. I can't figure out how I got from there to here or even why. Of course the doctor explained things to John and all I got is he said it was crowded in there??? I am a bit confused, lopsided, and bummed I only got darvocet to help. I am grateful everything else appears to be okay though.

No comments:

Post a Comment