Saturday, September 11, 2010

254/365


At the last minute I decided to throw together a 4th birthday party for Cooper. He hasn't really ever had any kind of party party, even his 1st, and with Parker having his blowout last March he remembered and has been asking. I am going out of town the 16th-20th (to see friends in Texas) and his party is the 24th. Oy vey. Not at the house, so still manageable. Last night we headed to Party City to place the balloon order and get that out of the way.

Cooper has a definite feminie side when it comes to toys and quickly saw this crown and fell in love. He usually asks if something is for boys and girls if he's wondering himself and did with this as he placed it on his head. I usually say yes but just couldn't on this one. I think it was the Barbie Girl that put it over the edge for me.


Luckily, Toy Story was across from the Barbie theme and that is what we're going with! I am super excited for him and our guest list is up to 20 kids and 20 adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment