Thursday, September 9, 2010

253/365


Book Review:Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner

This book has sat on my shelf for sometime because I kept thinking I've read it before! It has that overused plot line of 2 girls that are friends as kids, 1 gets popular, a big betrayal happends, then now they are adults and suddenly back in each others lives. Countless books I've read with the same premise, I swear.

Luckily, this turned out to be a good one. It never didn't hold my interest and read really good and good! I have a little trouble believing that such lenths would be taken in regards to the "something horrible" that has happened but the book was good enough to override that. Jennifer Weiner is really a great fun author! It's not going to be the deepest stuff you've ever read, but light and fluffy is good sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment