Wednesday, September 22, 2010

259-263

Thur-Monday

I was in Texas visiting friends! Scored a ticket for under $200 and when you don't have to worry about paying for a hotel, it makes traveling much more affordable. Fun was had and now it's back to a week chalk full of Cooper's 4th Birthday extravaganza.

Here's a couple pics from the trip.

Me and Kelly's baby Meredith. Best baby ever,seriously. I never saw a newborn that didn't affect the dynamic of the house whatsoever because they were so good. I also like to tell myself she took a special liking to me (and my pillows).

Me, Steph, Rachel, and Kelly at the Sulpher Springs Chicken Stew Festival.

One thing that totally cracked me up there was that you had to drive 15minutes to get liquor AND only had to 9:00pm.

Kelly took us to her family's place, "headquarters", and her brother was nice enough to give us a tour of the property.



Sunday I headed back home with Stephanie to Houston and was able to meet up with with our friend Abi for lunch before flying back home!


Back to real life now. This will probably be my last trip until next summer I'm guessing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment