Tuesday, December 21, 2010

354/365

Monday I got a package in the mail from my friend Rachel, in Washington. I was expecting something specific, but not the other stuff in there!

First was this memo pad and magnet, which I just love. It said:

10 Things to Alway Remember...
Your presense is a present to the world.
You're truly one of a kind.
Your life can be what you want it to be.
Take the days one at a time.
Count your blessings, not your troubles.
You'll make it through whatever comes along.
Within you are so many answers.
Have courage.
Be strong.
Wish upon a star, and dont ever forget...how very special you are.

It makes me teary just reading it. It was just so what I needed to hear and be reminded of.

Then there was this adorable ornament that the boys grabbed and hung on the tree.



Little did I know that Rachel and my other friend Kelly (from Texas) stuffed some money in the stocking! I was just floored! I am actually still processing this, it is incredibly hard to accept and my first instinct is to send it right back. I'm trying to remind myself what I would want if I did this for someone, but it's hard.

I've been incredibly blessed with these friends that I met online some 8yrs ago and got to met up in person the last few years. I love them for pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment