Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Book Review:One Day by David Nicholls



I happened to get this book from paperbackswap after being on the wait list for months the same week I overheard a friend raving about it. I quickly grabbed it next to read. The book follows the relationship of Emma and Dexter, 2 people that get to know each other better on their last night of being at college, just after graduating. Each chapter is on the same date, 1 year later. It's one of those books I can't say much more on with out possibly giving to much away, but I really did love it. The format was great and kept the book really moving, the characters are flawed, fustrating, and real. What their lives bring feels both realistic and often times heartbreaking. I think it's a great summer read especially!

No comments:

Post a Comment