Saturday, September 3, 2011

Book Review: Rescue by Anita Shreve


I'm a fan of Anita Shreve. Her books are always good. This one was no exception. It is about a paramedic who raised his daughter alone and she is now 17 and rebeling. Possibly in the same footsteps her mother once did. We learn of Peter's love story with Rowan's mom Sheila and how it came that she was no longer in her daughters life. I loved the older story more then the present one and feel maybe it was a leap for Peter to be quite as concerned as he was about his daughter to do what he does, but overall the book kept me engaged and was a quick good read! Something I need lately with my attention span, I am so struggling with getting into books lately and start more then I finish of late, something I've never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment